GP Position (Interim-Salaried); £11,250 a session – Sparkhill (Birmingham)
Primary Care Professionals are currently working with a number of innovative practices across the Midlands (Birmingham) and the surrounding areas, supporting them with GPs on a longer term basis.
The Interim-Salaried concept has been part of the market for over a year now and is forever evolving to ensure it remains most beneficial for the GPs.
This model allows the individual to benefit from remuneration of a locum position as well as the job security and continuity of care of a traditional salaried role, allowing them to maximise their earnings without compromising on the benefits of a traditional salaried role.
Location – Sparkhill, Birmingham
Salary – £11,250 per session.
A start date could be flexible as, although interested in speaking with GPs that are available immediately, our clients would also be more than happy to bide their time for the right GP.
Our client is looking for a GP that can integrate as part of their team and help them improve the Continuity of Care for their patients.
- Friendly and supportive surgery with 11,000 patients.
- Total of 3 GPs working at the site as well as a number of nurse practitioners.
- 6-10 sessions (flexible).
- Specialist interests encouraged.
- Join the practice with a permanent mind-set, become part of the team, and contribute towards QOF targets.
- £11,250 per session per annum
- 9 weeks’ leave
- Working for a well-supported surgery.
For enquires any general questions please contact:
Kishan Chandarana on 0203 137 2114
Alternatively please email email@example.com