It’s nearly Christmas and the New Year is ahead of us, so here at Primary Care Professionals, we wanted to evaluate all the great medical revelations that has happened this year. To end a successful year for our company, and the healthcare industry, we look back at how much progression has been made.
Medical News Today inspired our reflection with their highlight’s article. We have picked the highlights we believe might lift your day and remind us of how much we can celebrate in the healthcare industry this year.
Our Top Medical Revelations This Year:
- The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge which raised millions for myotrophic lateral sclerosis(ALS). Earlier in the year, iPS cells had been used to grow a model of ALS nerve cells, leading to potential clues about how the condition originates.
- The Numerous cure’s and attention finally paid to Ebola
- Human lungs successfully grown in a lab for the first time.
- Motorbike crash victim’s face repaired with 3D printing
- 3D-printed implants restore baby’s breathing
- ‘Smart glasses’ for the near-blind start trials in public spaces
Due to just these few cases of huge progression, medicine is growing stronger as the years go by. There has been numerous progressions for the testing and results of cells, multiplying, protecting and growing anew.
We have suffered a lot through 2014, and the NHS especially has been under severe strain. But we take this opportunity to look on the brighter side, and recognize the excitement of what has been happening in the medical industry.
Should you wish to open your New Year looking for new work, Primary Care Professionals are here to help and provide you with whatever you desire. Please get in touch if this is the case.
Call: 0203 137 2114
We’d also like to thank all our clients, GP’s and Nurses for committing to your job, all for worthwhile causes. We appreciate your hard work, and wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!