Our Employee profile this month is Ian Bernard (Development Director). Please see below to get know a bit more about him.
- Why did you start working with Primary Care Professionals?I wanted to show the market what a real medical recruitment company looks like, so I helped start up Primary Care Professionals with Tawhid.
- What do you enjoy most about working here?The challenge of keeping a company at the top of its game. And leading by example to the staff, to ensure they are as good as they can be.
- What do you do in your spare time?Sleeping, working and I enjoy socializing. I have a particular interest in motor racing, so I try and get out on the track when possible. But that is dependent on if I have smashed the car up any time recently.
- What is your favourite food?The edible kind.
- What is your best achievement?Setting up Primary Care Professionals with just a mobile phone, in a garage and a laptop. And to see it now voted in the top 5 best recruitment companies of 2015. Also, more recently completing Tough Mudder without passing on an obstacle once.
- Best advice anyone has given you?Duck!