Our Employee profile this month is Pino Nicholson (Associate Director of Nursing). Please see below to get know a bit more about him.
- Why you started working with Primary Care Professionals?I enjoy assisting business owners with the growth and development of their organisations. I have very similar views to Tawhid in terms of talent development and with this synergy there is great scope to help both him and Chris take Primary Care Professionals to the next level. Exciting times ahead!!
- What you enjoy most about working here?The vibe in the office is friendly. What I enjoy about working at PCP is being able to be part of the growth of the business and I am looking forward to where we will be in 1,2,3 years’ time.
- What do you do in your spare time?Living in the Czech Republic I enjoy skiing every weekend during the winter season, during the spring and summer I enjoy cycling and walking. Personal development is important to me so sadly I also spend time in learning new skills and techniques that help me in my professional life. I am currently increasing my skills within NLP.
- What is your favourite food?Seafood
- What is your best achievement?Apart from my kids and marrying my wife, winning Graduate Recruiter of the year in 2010/2011 was great.
- Best advice anyone has given you?Work smarter not faster