Our Employee profile this month is Roberto Orlandi (Senior Consultant). Please see below to get know a bit more about him.
- Why you started working with Primary Care Professionals?
I started working for Primary Care Professionals because I saw an opportunity to develop my career.
- What you enjoy most about working here?
What do I enjoy most.. aside from the social, hard work and good times, I’d have to say the atmosphere and banter in the office. (even though sometimes it is atrocious ahem Kevin AKA Squeaky)
- What do you do in your spare time?
I play a lot of football and cricket. Dinner/Nights out, spin the tunes as a DJ and Relax.
- What is your favourite food?
Favourite food.. everyone would say Italian but you can’t beat a good Ruby Murray (curry).
- What is your best achievement?
For me my best achievement and proudest moment would be to survive severe epilepsy from the age of 10, have brain surgery at 15 and by 23 have my own flat, mortgage and car, when I was told it was never possible.
- Best advice anyone has given you?
Best advice anyone has given me would be, to trust your instinct and believe in yourself.